Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils to improve physical and emotional well-being.
Essential oils which can be extracted from plants possess distinctive therapeutic properties.
This means these properties can be utilised to improve health and prevent disease.
Who can benefit?
Anyone can benefit from aromatherapy from babies, young children and pregnant ladies to people under medical care (subject to consultation and possible Doctors authority). An aromatherapy massage is for all people to relax and pamper or to help with issues.
Some Benefits of the treatment
- The Metabolism could be increased.
- The nervous system calms down.
- Enhances the removal of toxins.
- Increases muscle and joint mobility.
- Relaxation and could improve your sleep.
- 30 min session is £15.00
- 45 min session is £22.00
- 60 min session is £30.00
- 90 mins session is £45.00