Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils to improve physical and emotional well-being.
Essential oils which can be extracted from plants possess distinctive therapeutic properties therefore these properties can be utilised to improve health and prevent disease.
Who can benefit?
Anyone can benefit from aromatherapy from babies, young children and pregnant ladies to people under medical care (subject to consultation and possible Doctors authority). So, you don’t need to be ill to have an aromatherapy massage.
Some Benefits of the treatment
- Your metabolism can be increased.
- The nervous system calms down.
- Enhances the removal of toxins.
- Increases muscle and joint mobility.
- Relaxation and could improve your sleep.
- 30 min session is £15.00
- 45 min session is £22.00
- 60 min session is £30.00
- 90 mins session is £45.00